ADMdx provides advanced analysis of brain images to enable disease diagnosis, outcome prognosis, and drug effect detection. Our proprietary technologies extract unparalleled insight from standard MRI and PET images, and are combined with a focus on the needs of our partners.
pipelineMAX and PETMAX: QC, automation, and complete audit trail
ADMdx’s pipelineMAXTM and PETMAXTM software platforms enable rapid image QC, processing, and analysis, with a complete audit trail of all steps performed, supporting 21CFR Part 11 compliance.
PipelineMAX is ADMdx’s tool for rapid development and validation of new image processing pipelines and classifiers. PETMAX™ streamlines the image processing and analysis sequence with pre-defined administrative parameter settings for late stage clinical trials.
ADMdx offers optimized image analysis technologies for PET, structural MRI, and functional MRI including:
- Region of interest measurement
- Voxel-based analysis
- Pattern-based multivariate analysis (NPAIRS) with metrics of reproducibility, prediction
- Multivariate classifiers of disease, disease progression
- Volumetric and cortical thickness measurement
- Volumetric change measurement using regional Boundary Shift Integral (BSI), segmentation
- Lesion quantification
ADMdx’s classifier approaches use a highly sophisticated, intensive re-sampling framework that enables optimization of model parameters and avoidance of model overfitting. This produces stable, robust classifiers against which independent data can be tested.